Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

WOYWW 153

Hi Everyone
Well I am trying to get organised so that I get my Whats on your workdesk wednesday post up on my blog in time so that it is still wednesday when I do it. So it's tuesday evening and I will write my post and save it, to hopefully post it on my blog before I leave for work at 7am, I am not filled with confidence as I am usually running late, but at least it is a plan, just might not be a good one..... time will tell.
Anyway yesterday I did a bit of crafty shopping, even though I didn't intend to buy stamps I purchased 2 of Andy Skinners stamp sets "Slideshow" & "Circus" I actually went to get some pan pastels to see what all the fuss is about, I bought a selection of 4 colours to try so will let you know on that one once I have given them a good play with. They are just stacked up on my desk at the moment.


I haven't made a tag for awhile so decided to use the Circus stamps and throw a quick tag together.
I used distress stains to make the background, the rest have all been stamped from the stamp set using distress inks, the elephants with black archival ink and coloured with distress ink. I then punched out the stars and added a touch of bling.


Thanks for looking and I will hopefully get around to visiting many of your desks as I love to see what everybody is upto.
love
Amanda x


24 comments:

  1. OK, you HAVE to let me know what you think of Pan Pastels, I've been wondering about them too, but my stores don't carry them and I didn't want to order them unless they are worth it, so YOU are going to let me know! lol, k? waving hi from the rainy hills of North Carolina :) #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim Holtz has a great video on using Pan Pastels..loads of uses!Spritz sprays, resists...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...super work space with a fabulous Tag on show, great inky work!...thanks for sharing...Mel :) #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that tag!! your desk is very creative,hope you get back from work and have fun later! Helen #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking tag! Those stamps look wonderful, must check them out later.

    Have to say, I'm not sold on the pan pastels yet, give me an inkpad or some sprays any day...
    Happy Wednesday hopping!
    #20

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing alot about Andy skinner stamps of late , so when i have some spare penny's i might buy some.
    Fab tag the colour is so bright & cheerful unlike the british weather at the moment. Happy Crafting Jill #52

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love thos circus stamps by Andy and I think they will look great with your pan pastels too. I only have three but they are very quick if you want a lot of cover. Thanks for he snoop. Anne #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda...thanks for today's crafty snoop...great makes with Andy's fabulous stamps...happy WOYWW...hugs kath (44) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous creative desk and I love those new stamps plus your tag is just amazing, such gorgeous colours :)

    A great blog and I have added my name to your list of followers, I hope that is okay?

    Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of lovely stuff going on!! Thanks for sharing.

    #97

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab tag, love it. New stamps are always fab to have. Take care, enjoy WOYWW this week, I know I will! Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'Throw' a tag together - oh no gal, my idea of thrown doesn't come out nearly so well! I will be very interested in your Pan Pastel opinion...please point us to it when you've written it up - meanwhile, enjoy the playing part!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amanda. I love your stamps and the tag you made with them is gorgeous! The orange/yellow and red work so well together. Happy WOYWW to you Helen 50

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tag... Love the colours... FANTASTIC background stamping.. Brillant love it! Hugs May x x x#31

    ReplyDelete
  15. love those stamps, may have to get them!! Great tag! Trish #60

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Amanda,

    Oh, I love the tag. Elephants are so great.

    The new stamps look like fun too!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay #127

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the elephant tag I love elephants and now I think I need that stamp set.. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the circus tag with the elephant. Very different. Your workdesk looks full of interest!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #84

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the tag, the elephant is so cute (is that the right word for an elephant?).
    You have a very clear, organised apace to work in, I wish I could do that, I have the space, just not the ability he he
    janet #37

    ReplyDelete
  20. Will be interested in knowing how the pan pastels go (I have caran d'arche pastels and love them, although I admit I haven't used them for ages). Love the tag - thanks for sharing (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun, little place you have here. :) Your tag is way cute!

    146

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the citrus colors! Happy WOYWW! Warmly, Tracy #16

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute tag! I love the gray elephant against the brighter orange background. Dani132

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't wait for your review of the pans pastels, love the tag too. Hugs, Amanda #104

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.