Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Nearly Halloween

Hi
With the onset of  Halloween tomorrow I can say goodbye to what has been probably the most unluckiest month I have had (and the most expensive) anything that could of gone wrong has gone wrong and the final straw was a blocked drain that could only be sorted by digging up my tiled, concrete kitchen floor. My catalogue of catastrophes are now sorted so I wont be sorry to see October end. With my luck I will probably turn into a pumpkin tomorrow. Needless to say all this upheval has impacted on my crafty time, which is normally quite limited to say the least. Anyway I have ended the month with a Halloween tag, which I am entering into the following challenges:-
crafts4eternity where the challenge is Ghouls, Ghosts and Goblins
fashionable stamping challenges where the theme is Halloween or use Halloween colours and
 Try it on a Tuesday also with Halloween challenge



I have had this skull stamp for a while so thought it fit the theme.

All have been coloured using Dylusions sprays, I have then used a water brush to remove the colour from the teeth to make them stand out. Added some Tim Holtz bits, extra bits from my stash including the netting from a bag of oranges, and some faux spiders web

Have a wonderful Halloween
Love
Amanda XX

13 comments:

  1. A great halloween tag Amanda, such nice details...

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool! LOVE the fiber at the top of the tag!!! And your coloring is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scull looks great with his smile, great tag and very creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is just fabulous. Great job on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic tag, really a bit spooky. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just awesome thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Fun but also spooky at the same time.
    Thank you for sharing your tag with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda, This is a fabulous Halloween Tag, and very spooky with that image.
    Hope your problems are now finished and you can reclaim your craftying time.
    Thanks for playing along with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is truly spooky! Thanks for joining us at FSC. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Love the green orange and black combo. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, stunning, stunning!!!!! Can you tell I like it? Thanks forplaying at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, forgot to say, hope November is a better month for you! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.