Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sorting through my Backgrounds - 2nd post today

Hi
This is my 2nd post today, following my latest GDT post for Stampotique, and I'm having a me day finishing off a few DT pieces and some I should be starting. I invariably get side tracked and today has been no exeception. I decided to sort through all my created backgrounds and sort them into techniques ie gelli prints,brusho's, dylusions etc and have sorted them, by type, into drawers so I can find things faster (well that's the idea).
One of those backgrounds caught my eye and I just made a quickly stamped card using it.
 
 
This background has been created using Dylusions and Perfect pearl mist pewter on gloss card using the cling film technique. I am not a great lover of gloss card but it gives a fabulous finish using this technique, the fabulous shimmer unfortunately doesn't show on the photo.
Both stamps are Dina Wakley - Lonley Girl
and
Sentiment - from Handwritten Quotes set.
Here is the little corner of my craftroom that I have put my drawers, so they are at hand I have put them right next to my desk with my other much used items.
 
Thanks for visiting especially if it's your 2nd visit of the day.
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Fab background and having tried the cling film and mica technique myself I can just imagine the effect of the glimmer. Love Lonely Girl, one of my fave Dina stamps, so all in all, a winner in my book xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,there is no end to your talents....is there anything that you can't do?! LOVE this one,sadly I don't have this stamp but whenever I see it I always think how cool it looks.

    Your craft room is gorgeous too :))

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Amanda !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really grandiose! You know I love the background technique and your stamps fits perfect and the color combinations is so cool!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great background, its a wonderful one layer card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab Background. Works so well with the stamped Image you have choosen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fabulous! I love that cling film background ... so effective and of course the DW stamp which I love. But you craft room is uber tidy and organised. Those brushes, they are lush! Can you come around to my craft room and sort it out! Mine is like an avalanche. keelyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Horticulture is an enjoyable activity people have done for centuries. Some do it for enjoyment, while others do it solely for the pleasure it brings them. The following article will give advice for making horticulture endeavors.
    www.privatelyguidedtours.com |

    www.questschool1.com |

    www.r2automation.com |

    www.schoolnark.com |

    www.seattletravelmom.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.