Followers

Friday 19 August 2016

'Get Cracking' at That's Crafty Challenges

Hi Everyone
Today see's the start of a new challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme for the next 2 weeks is

'GET CRACKING'


The 'Get Cracking' part of my make is I have used decoart crackle medium through a stencil onto That's Crafty greyboard and then coloured with brusho crystals misted with water (when the crackle medium was dry) I then die cut the seahorse using Tim Holtz 'Sand & Sea die'. As you can see I have gone for a very clean and simple look so that the seahorse is clearly the star of the piece. To create the background for the seahorse I have used Sizzix framelits - Snap Happy and also Leonie Pujol - Bark Texture die which makes great seaweed when cut using a scrap of Dylusion sprayed background I had.
Finally I added the Tim Holtz 'Crazy Talk' stamp set.


For more inspiration why not check out the fabulous makes from the team HERE
So why not come and join us and share your 'Get Cracking' make with us. As always one randomly chosen entry will receive a £20 voucher to spend online, trust me you'll be stuck for choice.
I hope to see you over there playing along with us this fortnight
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! This is just beautiful. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, your sea horse is tremendous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your seahorse is awesome Amanda and love the CAS design as it makes him really stand out.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh now this is simply wonderful, the crackle effect is stunning!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card and wonderful sea horse.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Amanda wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous effect on the seahorse with the Brusho'd crackle and the seaweed is so cool too. Fabulous card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.