Followers

Friday 30 September 2016

All of a Sparkle at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
It's time for another new challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty challenge blog and our theme for the coming fortnight is 
"ALL OF A SPARKLE"
Here's a little bit of inspiration for it from me


I have used an assortment of glitters and gems to add sparkle and texture to the flowers which are a Carabelle studio stamp 'Pavots Rigolos', the character is from the set 'Zinouk des petites notes' My background is a piece I've used to clean off paint from my brayer onto. I have die cut the word bloom and added some glittery sparkle to each individual letter.


It's really difficult to capture the sparkle on a photo but hopefully this close up shows it a little better.
We would love it if you played along with us this fortnight and there is loads more sparkly inspiration from my team mates HERE
As always with our challenge, one randomly chosen entry will win a £20 online voucher to spend at That's Crafty.
So what are you waiting for? get your sparkle on!!!
thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon
Love
Amanda X

6 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous....up to your usual out of this world standard of course ;)
    No. 1 fan hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab detail on this Amanda and love the warm colour palette.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous card, great flowers!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful harmonious colouring, I love the doodled flowers.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design, I love the all the glitter and sparkle on the fabulous flowers (fantastic stamps) cheers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sparkly flowers look just wonderful - love the colour tones here too. Fabulous card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.