Followers

Friday 25 November 2016

All Grungy at That's Crafty Challenges

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new challenge fortnight at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme for the next 2 weeks is
"All Grungy"
I missed joining in with the team for our last challenge due to work commitments and even though I am struggling at the moment to find much crafty time I had to find time to play along with this one as it's one of my favourite themes.


I have been playing in my small Dylusions journal, something I must do more of. I have created a grungy double spread piece.
My background started off on pages I had used to clean my brayer off on. I then drew the large heart and roughly painted it using red Dylusions paint but allowed some of the background to show through. I then brayered black Dylusions paint over the other parts of the page. 
It was then a case of adding distress crayons and blending until I liked the result. then there is stamping in ink and white heat embossing.
Wing stamps are Carabelle, grungy hearts in the heart are Impression Obsession. All text are Seth Apter Stamps.
Spatters and credit card paint markings finish it off.
If you'd love to see the teams grungy makes you can see them all Here.
We would love it if you joined us this fortnight and if you do you could be the lucky winner of a £20 voucher to spend at That's Crafty online store.
thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. It's fab! So glad you found a little time to play. Your work is always amazing. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is grungy heaven....absolutely love it!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another incredible work Amanda. I really love everything about it. Hope you are okay if I feature this in an upcoming blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Amanda you really did get your grunge on

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous grungy journal spread Amanda.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page spread Amanda. Such amazing detail and depth on here.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.