Followers

Sunday 17 June 2018

One of a Kind

Hi Everyone
Today, here in the UK, is Fathers day and I share with you my Fathers Day card 'One of a Kind' which refers to my Dad. 


I've used a DL card for this one for a change. 
Background distress oxides, all background stamping Oxides, main images black archival.
Stamped images are all Tim Holtz as is the word chip.
Today is about making a fuss of my Dad so we are all taking him out for lunch (I think he would rather watch the football though lol). 
Have a fabulous day 
Love
Amanda X


3 comments:

  1. I love what you did here. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Fathers Day card Amanda. Dad's are so special I hope you had a good day.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely superb! Love your use of Tims Dox and stamps. One of the best cards I've seen in awhile. Hope you have a lovely day celebrating your Dad x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.