Followers

Thursday 24 October 2013

Behind Closed Doors?

Hi Everyone
Just a quick post to join in with this weeks challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge
The theme this week has been set by the very talented France and she has challenged us to use fabric or lace on our projects.
I have used fabric, a sequined net, that I have hand stitched (badly) into a little tutu for the wonderful character that is Fofe i have only just bought him and I am sure that he wont be pleased with what I have done to him!! You just never know what people get up to behind closed doors!!
The background was a previously made gelli print that I have added further stamping to in both paint and ink. The cassette player (showing my age) is from Creative expressions and my text a mixture of Tims alphabet and indigoblu stamp.
Thanks for visiting my little creative outbursts.
Love
Amanda X

15 comments:

  1. Wow, Amanda, I really like your Fofe in his tutu, I'm sure he doesn't mind. It is funny that we both had a similar idea !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful the detail is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to see and admire Amanda! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, love the skirt!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fofe looks amazing in his little tutu and the background you created is utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the creativity in this card Amanda, fab focal images and great background.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project and Fofe is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun, I love his skirt!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Insanely fantastic - the background is completely brilliant, and that tutu together with the expression on his face made me laugh out loud. I hope he forgives you soon!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love that pained look on his face. I know he is not at all happy in that tutu, but it is so clever. Great make for the fabric/lace challenge this week, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha what a grandiose and funny card, the facial expression and the tutu you've added is awesome as the background and the whole composition!
    HUgs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. rofl!!! well done, seriously, well done! ;)
    thanks for playing along with the Stampotique Designer challenge :)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so AWESOME! I love what you did with him! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic and really made me laugh :) just what I needed!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.