Followers

Saturday 12 August 2017

Bad Idea's

Hi Everyone
Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. I keep walking in and out of my craft room,  in between doing other things, hoping that I will get smacked in the face with Mr Mojo, no such luck so far. I have forced myself a little play, and it is a little play, this has to be the fastest and simplest card that I have ever made but I just wanted to play with the new die fromTim Holtz, 'claw marks'. 
All stamps are Katzelkraft stamps.


They don't get much more clean and simple than this!! 
thanks for popping in and if you do see Mr Mojo, point him in my direction.
Thanks
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. Had to laugh Amanda,
    I once had a cat whom literally crawled the walls, --the wall paper looked exactly like you pictured here, :-)
    Wonderful , xx- Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha brilliant!! LOVE this and guess what....I have that stamp but haven't used it yet,bad me. Hope Mr Mojo returns soon.....may I suggest stamp carving for inspiration?!
    No.1 fan hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be the fastest card you've made Amanda but it gives outstanding effects. Not seen those dies before. I have the opposite going on in my life, so many ideas and no time to execute them, I'm hoping I can still remember them all by the time I get chance to play. Fingers crossed Mr Mojo comes a knocking soon.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Amanda and definitely can't see a single sign of 'mojo calling' !
    Really fantastic use of those dies . Love it !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think he must have been hovering somewhere near by for this one - what a brilliant use of the claw marks die - made me laugh out loud with pure delight!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.