Followers

Friday 18 August 2017

Only Cards at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
It's a busy That's Crafty day today, we have the start of our new Challenge fortnight  HERE with the theme
'Only Cards' 
and That's Crafty are appearing on Hochanda today with the launch of some fabulous new Autumn and Christmas MDF, Greyboard, Stamps, stencils & paints there are loads of new fabulous stuff. If you can't get to watch the Shows on Hochanda SKY channel 663 or Freeview 85 today you can watch them online as part of their catch up TV or you can find them on the That's Crafty website in the 'What's New' section. 
Anyway, back to our 'Only Cards' challenge


My card uses a Lost Coast Design stamp as my central image. My background is from a paint scraped masterboard I made. Onto a seperate piece of the same masterboard  I stamped her using the Stamping platform to allow me to paint out the flesh parts with Paperartsy blush paint and then stamp the detail back in, I then  cut her out.  I then added stencilling to the back first with the circles in black archival ink and then with white acrylic for the leaves which is a Dylusions stencil. I then out lined the white with a black fine liner pen. Sentiment is from one of Dylusions fabulous quote stamps, stamped onto white card and cut out to add to the card.


There are some fabulous card from my Team mates HERE to offer you loads of inspiration. Also don't forget if you join in with us you could be the winner of a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Crafty.
Hopefully we will see you over there and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Amanda. Always love your stenciling and use of colour - no exception here and you have some of the best quote stamps - love this one . Works brill with the image
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning stunning stunning, I'm really in love with your fab backgrounds lately :)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous Amanda , wonderful wild colors :-) --together a whirlwind of happy hours, and love your tough woman and her quote .
    Love, Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous Amanda. I am lucky to own a couple of these stamps too. I love all the bright colours and the background is great.
    Much love, BeV. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be your signature background Amanda! Absolutely gorgeous colour and detail and it sets off the quirky image so well.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a great sentiment for your fantastic card,
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can so relate to that sentiment Amanda :)) Great paint scrap master board, the LC stamp looks mega as your focal image. Love it.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card...background and foreground work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the words are brilliant! Love those bright swirls of patchwork colour too, and her flaming hair looks amazing. Clever work with the stamping platform - must unpack mine for a play some time...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great quote, great colour, great card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.