Followers

Saturday 24 February 2018

If You Ever.......

Hi Everyone
Well today I am feeling really sorry for myself as I am absolutely full of a bad cold which is really annoying on my weekend off!!! All the arty things I wanted to do today just haven't happened because I just haven't got the energy. I have however managed to finish a journal spread in my small Dylusions journal that has been hanging around for weeks.


There are many layers on these pages and most of them I cannot remember but lots of left over paints, Golden fluid acrylics which I recently bought, lots of layered stencilling and white and black pen work. The birds are rubber stamps from Octopode Factory, again trying to use stamps I haven't inked for ages. 


I typed out my journalling words on my type writer "If you ever find paradise, never turn your back on it"


Hope you have a better weekend than me!!!!
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous the black and white pen work is fabulous and the black works so well against your colourful backdrop. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this CC, you really do create so beautifully with all the colours and I’m truly in awe how you make such brilliant works of art all the time!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Amanda, hope your feeling a little better today?? I could never achieve anything so bright and cheery if I was feeling so pants. What a magnificent build of colour against colour, would be great to study it up close as I know there as lots of hidden gems waiting to be discovered within those pages.
    Hope your feeling better soon..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful colourful journal spread to brighten the day. Hope you feel better soon.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much identification with the headspace you are in - such a beautiful way to express it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.