Followers

Sunday 11 February 2018

We are all mad here!!

Hi Everyone
I'm enjoying a lazy Sunday playing in my craftroom, I have spent all morning ironing so I think I deserve it!!
I've been playing some more in my art journal, something I am trying to do much more of this year. Infact I'm trying to do anything arty other than make cards as I have a mountain of those collecting dust in large plastic boxes with no idea really what to do with them!!! In another attempt to create art on something different I have been captured by all the art that is currently being created on Rolodex cards and displayed within the Rolodex spinner so I am waiting for Amazon to deliver mine today so I can join in with what appears to be this current trend, watch this space for those. Meanwhile back to todays art journal page in my small Dylusions journal..


I currently subscribe to Badass Stamps to receive a members only stamp set each month and I have used this months set along with stamps from SinCity, Dylusions & Deep Red to complete my page.
Hand have been stencilled on using archival black ink. 
Enjoy your Sunday I'm off to play some more
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

6 comments:

  1. Love your background and those critters!!. Several years ago I had made up lots of cards. I took them to the Heart Foundation Charity shop. Some time later i received a letter from them to say they had sold them and raised some money for the charity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having lots of fun (and you definitely deserve it after ironing - life's too short for that as far as I'm concerned!!)... a bit of Badass Madness is good for the soul. Love the bold and crazy world you've created on these pages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, the sentiments, everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee so much fun to see on your pages Amanda, if I did not know better I would have said standing ironing for hours can do strange things to the mind!! A well deserved craft session after such an ordeal. I'm loving all the Rolodex art around at the moment. I have an index box full of brayer excess as I love working on that size card and it can be a great colour reference when i'm not too sure how to start something.
    I would definitely think about donating your cards to charity, they really do appreciate them, share the love and don't let them go to waste in those plastic boxes.
    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead & well done on that ironing!!
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it’s a great idea about donating the cards or sell them on Etsy, it does seem such a shame otherwise and of course I’m guilty of it too! Fabulous quirkilicious creation CC
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great journal page! I am loving all the crazy color in your background and on those stamps. I know what you mean about cards collecting dust. I have a ton as well and can't send them in the mail because I would have to pay extra postage. That is why I love art journaling. It is all contained in one book and then I can send it in for publication.
    Anyway, love your page and look forward to seeing more.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.