Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Getting in touch with my masculine side!

Hi
Well it's a very dreary Tuesday here in the north west of England so what better reason does a person need to spend a few hours in crafty bliss. I have made a masculine card that I am entering into the following challenges:- Allsorts challenge blog where the theme is "Masculine" and
                                Make My Monday where the theme is "One for the boys"

Main image is from Whimsy Stamps vintage Transportation which I have cut out using spellbinders postage stamp die.
Papers are core'dinations, Kraft card and Collection Elements paper.
length of burlap
numbers I have cut from Kraft card using my silhouette cameo inspired after seeing Tim Holtz New strip dies.
Tickets Tim Holtz stamp stamped onto Kraft card and cut out.
Everything has been edged with vintage photo distress ink.
final embellishments are a Penny Farthing Charm and some metal bits that came from an old belt.
 
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon
Love 
Amanda
 


         

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, I love your choice of colours and your use of the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the colorcombination blue and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this - my favourite colour combo and those numbers look just fantastic against the burlap... brilliant card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great man card, love it. Thanks for playing at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, and very masculine - great job

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great masculine design! The colors, the textures, the metal and colors - it all works brilliantly together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the vintage feel of this--all your elements are amazing and I LOVE that bicycle image! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Great, vintage themed mans card. thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great card. Love the colours and the fab embellishing.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM one for the boys challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.