Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Life is'nt ................

Hi
Well what a great crafty play day I have had today, it definitely hasn't been a going out day, far too Brrrrrrrr. We have only had a sprinkling of snow which has gone now, unlike many other parts of the UK, so if you have been snowed in I hope that you have all made the most of it, crafty wise, lol.
The majority of my day, inbetween selected housework chores, I  have spent in my craft room. The only thing I have managed to complete so far is a tag that I had started a few days ago, (but I now have many things that are at the "Work in progress" stage!!).
I picked up, several months ago, some Paperartsy stamps on Ebay for a steal, so decided to have a play.
Life isn't a straight line....... I have used a mixture of stamps from Paperartsy. Background is dictionary paper which I stenciled over with black then smeared distress paint over. The edges of the tag were sanded off and inked with distress ink. Houses were stamped onto printed paper and coloured with water colour pencils. The curve has been highlighted using a white Posca pen and further highlighted underneath with gesso which was smeared using the best tool I have, my finger.
I 'm off to cook dinner now,  I use the term loosely though as dinner involves popping Waitrose butter chicken curry in the oven, why make your own when this is so delicious lol.
See you soon and thanks for visiting
love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous tag, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous result of your play day - love it.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo nice Amanda!! Great!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag! love it.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love the bluesy background, and those perky, colourful houses against it - a great tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.