Followers

Monday 19 January 2015

She designed a life she loved

Hi
I was recently persuaded to check out the Unity Stamp sale (you know who you are!) and armed with some money I had received for Christmas, had being the operative word, I set about checking all the bargains they had and there were LOADS!!!! so it would have been rude to not take advantage of the sale prices!!  I have now received my order and have been itching to play with them. 

The first I have used is "Eva" by Donna Downey which is a huge 7" x 3.5" stamp


She has been stamped with black Versafine and I have coloured her with, firstly, distress inks and then both prismacolor and spectrum noir pencils.
The sentiment is also from Unity Stamps and is from the "She" set also by Donna Downey.
Thanks for visiting
Love
Amanda X

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful stamp and wonderful colouring Amanda! Sorry not been visiting much, been away so just catching up on everything. Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wonder what horrible person could be leading you astray Amanda tut tut......
    This is BRILLIANT,your colouring in is amazing,the skintone is perfect....better then I normally do! Wonderful card,can't wait to see the rest ;)

    Big Unity Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made this stamp look so great on the card...great colours and shades Amanda!
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Love how you put the stamp into action! It looks great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring Amanda. Great stamp too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome image, love how you coloured this beauty.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful colours for this beautiful hug stamp! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous, your colouring is fantastic. Great background as well. All of your artwork is amazing, very beautiful. Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Your colouring is AWESOME! Beautiful card. You shading around the image is fab. Can't believe you fell for that old trick .... someone else enabling you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the colouring is fab - great shading for dimension, but its that cloud of shadow around her that really makes this for me.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and I also have some new Unity arrivals... now just to find time to ink them up! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.