Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

More Exciting News - 2nd Post Today

Hi Everyone
I have more news for today which is why I am making my second post of the day. If you missed my first piece of news you can read all about it HERE
I am pleased to tell you that I have been asked to join the Katzelkraft Design Team. Katzelkraft is based in France and has a beautiful range of rubber stamps that can be shipped to those of us outside of France, I encourage you to check out these wonderful stamps Here, you will not be disappointed.
 I would like to share with you my Debut DT piece, a set of ATC's in their own little box


For more pictures, details of how I made them and the stamps that I used, just pop over Here for a better look.
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all soon. 
Love
Amanda X

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amanda on all your exciting new.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amanda ! Lovely debut piece !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to leave this comment on Katzelcraft post but it wouldn't work!

    Love your premiere post, your ATC's and their box are sensational.

    HUGE CONGRATS on your DT position, bet you had a huge smile when you received that email!!!

    Hugz
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Very Well Done, You! Amanda! Your work is amazing and a great source of inspiration. I am so pleased for you. Gorgeous ATC's, I will go and check out the detail to these fabulous ATC's. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - really pleased for you for getting the recognition for your wonderful work. Looking forward to seeing all your work for this DT too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well what I can say....here is the reason why I'm your number 1 fan because you create such stunning creations!!
    Big stampy hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Amanda, fabulous little pieces of art...as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congratuations Amanda becoming DT member of Katzelkraft!
    Your atc's and box look stunning, great colours too!
    Enjoy...Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your debut piece sweets and congrats on becoming a DT member. Well deserved.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous debut for Katzelkraft - the ATCs are stunning, and I love that they even have a box to live in! Bravo and congratulations!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.