Followers

Friday 29 September 2017

Forever Autumn at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
It's the start of another challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme is

'FOREVER AUTUMN' 


For my little piece of inspiration for this fortnights challenge I have created a journal page in my black Dylusions journal. The one thing I remember about autumn was when I was little my Mum would walk me to school along tree lined roads and the pavements would get covered with fallen leaves which were great fun to run through and kick everywhere. I would then get told off as all the leaves would stick to my school socks, this page collects, for me, that memory. 
I have used one of the images from Dylusions Endeavour stamp set and changed the top of her head so it is full of leaves, again another Dylusions stamp that I have fussy cut all the leaves out.
Background is just brayered paint leaving some of the black edges exposed. I have stencilled some Dylusions leaves aswell in black to add to the background.


Image has been coloured with Copics and pencils.
We would love to see your Autumn projects and if you decide to play along with us you could be the lucky winner of a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Crafty.
There is more inspiration from the team and all the details HERE
Hopefully you'll come and play along
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Its a fabulous autumn page Amanda, the black base makes the colour so vibrant.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card CC, love the vibrant colours on this, you’ve nailed this challenge that’s for sure ;)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this leafy woman... there's nothing like the feel of shushling through fallen leaves, and she's certainly been indulging herself! Fab inspiration for a lovely challenge theme (though I've had the Justin Hayward song from War of the Worlds on the brain all day thanks to the title).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda this is awesome. Blown away with this one. Love love love it.
    Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is really pointing out things here, Amanda, a wonderful way to bring back your beautiful memories, - love the spider and web on her cheek ...and your gorgeous fall leaves .
    Love, Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally awesome creation Amanda. So much detail and an amazing background for the quirky image.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Amanda what a fabulous take on this fortnights theme, the black background really magnifies those vivid Autumnal colours. Another work of art with so much love and attention gone into it. Love it.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous page, the colours look so vibrant. I still love kicking up the autumn leaves but only if no one's looking.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully quirky piece with a great use of colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.