Followers

Friday 20 December 2013

May Peace be your gift at Christmas

Hi Everyone, I hope that you are ready for Christmas, needless to say I'm not, but for me every Christmas is the same and I seem to get there in the end, hopefully. The Christmas lead up does impact somewhat on my crafty time so for this weeks Challenge at Crafts4eternity I have made quite a quick Christmas card for our theme this week which is an "anything goes" week. So if you have time to play you can show us anything you like. One randomly chosen winner will win their choice of 3 Digi stamps from Crafts4Eternity.
I have used an already prepared gelli print and stamped my main image from The Lynne Perrella Collection LPC018 from Paperartsy.
 The trees have been die cut from packing tape that I used to clean my gelli plate with and then stuck to black card.
Sentiment is from Kaisercraft Christmas Quotes set.
The background trees and music script are from Tim Holtz stamp sets.
I have added a little bling in the stars above her head.
 
So if you can find a little time come along and show us what you are up to.
Love
Amanda X

6 comments:

  1. This is just such a beautiful card, Amanda. From the textured base paper right up through that wonderful quote, it is perfect. Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love all the layering depth. Love how you even use the stuff you used to clean your gelli plate :) keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this looks beautiful!
    Happy holidays!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, Amanda - I love the contrast of the rosy panels against that gorgeous arboreal background - wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours and the images are so amazing together. You rock girl!!

    With love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.