Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Be Cool!

Hi Everyone

This is my 2nd post of today due to the fact that my delivery of new stamps arrived this morning from Katzelkraft and as it was my day off and as it was raining what else would you do but play!!
This latest release from Katzelkraft are brilliant just love all of them but I think, even though it's a close run thing, that this guy is my favourite I think it's because he just seems to have so much attitude.


I have coloured him with pencils and teamed him up with some Sheena Douglass stamps and the graffiti font stamp is from Woodware. Be Cool is from a Dymo gun strip.
All has been created on a gelli printed background. 
If you are interested in this latest range from Katzelkraft you will find them all HERE postage to the UK was less than a week.

Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda 

4 comments:

  1. Love love love. This is just great Amanda. I love Katzelkraf. This scene is fabulous.

    Much love, Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha love this little fella, fantastic background too, mine arrived yesterday ;)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was worth waiting for ! Your card is gorgeous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. excuse the pun but this is right up my street - super design

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.