Followers

Sunday 4 June 2017

Make Something Happen

Hi Everyone
Today I would like to share with you one of the pieces that I had published in the February edition of "Mixed Up" digital magazine, a wonderful publication for mixed media fans all put together by the fabulous Katy Leitch. You will find all the details for subscribing to this brilliant magazine HERE.


My make was to support that even mixed media can have lots of white space. This card uses Seth Apter Spellbinder dies, a Tim Holtz photo booth picture, paint splatters on old book papers bits and bobs of found items and rusty left overs and my sewing machine. 


Here is a close up of how I have stacked a selection of Seth's fabulous dies.

Hope you like it and I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday
Love
Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card and love the grungy details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh absolutely stunning make, this a crafty cousin creation at its very best!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design, the white space makes the rest pop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've positioned the face perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing grunge - and it looks even better in relief against the white space. Looking forward to checking out the details in Mixed Up when I have some time.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb! Amanda So unique and very clever creativity . LOVE it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning...but I wouldn't expect anything less from you x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.