Followers

Friday 23 June 2017

Keep it Simple for That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
It's time for the start of another challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenges and our new theme for the next 2 weeks is
'KEEP IT SIMPLE'


For my piece of inspiration I have used a scrap of rusty card that I had made and die cut using Seth Apter rectangles and square die's. I have heat embossed walnut stain distress embossing powder having stamped one of Seth's Paperartsy stamps onto the rust card. The women that fill the die cut spaces are from the latest Paperartsy stamp from the Everything Art collection, stamped in potting soil archival ink and lightly coloured with distress ink.
Sentiment, again stamped with the potting soil ink, is from Unity Stamps.
There is a lot more fabulous inspiration for you from the rest of the DT HERE along with all the details.
As always, one randomly chosen entry will win a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Crafty (you'll be stuck for choice).
Thankyou for stopping by and hopefully we will see you playing along
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. A masterpiece in CAS but I wouldn't expect else from my uber talented CC
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, totally loving this card. That verse is absolutely great...I need it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply brilliant! Your rusty frames are superb, and the composition is perfect.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition to your CAS card Amanda and love the rusty effects on the frames you created.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really striking Amanda, the rust really does add to its statement piece. I know a couple of people that would really appreciate a card with such wording. Thanks for sharing such inspiration..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, love he rusty frames and your composition. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rusty frames and fragments of Seths stamps! Wonderful idea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous creation, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.