Followers

Friday 9 June 2017

'Dog Eared' for That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
Well the last 2 weeks have flown by and it's the start of another challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge blog
Our theme for the next 2 weeks is
'Dog Eared' 
So we are looking for any type of project that features dogs. 
Here's my little piece of inspiration 


My card, following our 'Dog Eared' theme, features stamps from Carabelle studio. The fabulous dog was stamped and masked off prior to making the background which has been stencilled using red and blue ink and then stamped over, I then added a little grey brusho to grunge it up a little. I have then coloured the dog using coloured pencils and added glossy accents to his glasses. The Rock On sentiment has been stamped using Tim Holtz foam alphabet stamps with Dylusions paint and outlined with a white posca pen.


I would love you to pop over Here and come and play along with us, there are also some fabulous pieces from the rest of the design team.
Don't forget if you join in with us you could be the winner of a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Crafty online store.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Amanda. Love how you have used him and the colours are fab. Love that image and I've used him also. Much love. Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha what a fun card, totally you ;)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant - funny and clever (as always!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and a real fun main image.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You colored him so fabulous Amanda, woow - he looks great on the wonderful background !! Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant, everything about it, is spot on.
    I was looking at that stamp this morning. don't take this the wrong way but now seeing this its has made me realise I could never do it justice and I'd have this in my mind as a bench mark to work from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Amanda this is fab, I have a couple of family members that would love this card. The cassette tape background is brilliant and the hip Doggy sits proudly on top.. very inspiring.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this Amanda, the background is amazing and love the dog stamp too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally brilliant - your punk dog looks like he could take on the world (with the right soundtrack, of course).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.