Followers

Friday 10 March 2017

Bling it Up! at That's Crafty Challenges

Hi Everyone
We have the start of a new challenge today over at That's Crafty Challenges and our theme this time is
"Bling it Up"


I don't tend to use a lot of bling so I have gone with subtle bling on this one. I have added glitter and diamante gems to my card which also uses an older stamp from Stampendous that I have found in my stash.
Background is using the Tiny Dot stencil as a stamp using distress inks and then colouring the heart with the same colour distress inks. Sentiment is a Dina Wakely stamp.
We would love to see your 'Blingy' masterpieces and of course they don't have to be as subtle as mine, go 'Blingy' mad for this one!
As always the design team have some fabulous inspiration for you and if you play along with us you could be the winner of a £20 gift voucher to spend online at That's Crafty.
You will find all the details here 
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. Love those background colours moving over the dotty spaces left by the stencil printing. Fabulous funky heart and black spatter.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background, love the soft colours with the bold hearty.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is a bit special, yes I don't use too much bling as well!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Amanda and the subtle bling is what I prefer too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog Amanda. For some reason I am not getting updates anymore.

    Beautiful make with some amazing artwork as usual. Off to have a mooch at some more posts.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.