Followers

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Wk 2 as GDT for Stampotique

Hi Everyone
It's my 2nd week as GDT over at Stampotique Designers challenge Blog and the theme of 
"Use Lace/Ribbon or both" continues into it's 2nd week. Here is my piece for this weeks inspiration.


I have gone for a clean and simple look this time leaving plenty of white space. I have added my lace by using the lace as a stamp, totally covering pieces of lace in paint, laying on the card and running over them using a clean brayer. I have then added the paint coloured lace to the card as well. I have also added various bits of ribbon and fibres to add more texture.
My image is "Mothfab" one of my earliest Stampotique purchases and still one of my favourites whom I have coloured with pencils. Sentiment is from "Barcode Text".
If you'd love to play along you can do HERE, at the end of March 2 random entries will win $30 to spend at Stampotique.com 
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda x


6 comments:

  1. That's a really fantastic card. Brilliant composition, and I love all those shades of red through to black. Moth is one of the very few Stampotique people I have (mushrooms and snowmen mainly). This is an excellent nudge to give her an inking soon. Another fabulous guest spot.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! Whoop! Love Moth Fab. She's one of my faves. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic a super card and design.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - we chose the same stamp LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this one, I of course have that stamp too but she's hiding somewhere in a cupboard!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Amanda she is my favourite stamp and my very first buy from Stampotique. Gorgeous make it has inspired me to get her out again.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.