Followers

Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mothers Day

Hi Everyone

and a Happy Mothers Day to my mum and all the other mums out there, you are hopefully going to be spoilt rotten today I know my mum is going to be.


I have made a couple of Mothers Day cards which as you can see are a bit away from my usual style, but you have to make to your market sometimes don't you?  Lots of die cutting on theses and I got to use some of my distress oxide play pieces up. 



I have used Tim's mixed media dies, Tim's wildflower dies, Carabelle studio dies, Memory box dies and Tim's Alpha dies. All colour is courtesy of the fabulous Distress Oxides and the stamped sentiments are old Sheena Douglass stamps.
Right have to dash I have loads to do before all the family arrives.
Have a good one and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X



9 comments:

  1. Great cards Amanda, the Mum's will love these. Have a lovely day.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're lovely, and I bet the mothers will too! Great idea to die-cut the Oxide backgrounds - those leaves look gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, I'm sure the mums who receive them will love them.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards,you do have such a great eye for details
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm OBSESSED by the first card! Can you identify the musical score? I'm guessing it's a stamp? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.