Followers

Sunday 19 March 2017

Some Sunday Zen

Hi Everyone

If you are in the UK, like myself, I hope you have more to look forward to today than rain!!! Rain however does mean staying in, which means crafty play time!!!
Anyway following on from yesterdays post  HERE I have had another play with my newest Buddha stamp from Inkylicious. 


Background was a gelli print from my stash and then stamped image onto gelli print. Masked off and added the word Serendipity blending Paperartsy paints through Andy Skinner stencil. Then stencilled again using a Crafters workshop stencil and archival black ink. I then added some paints and pencil work to the Buddha. For the head dress I added dots of paint using a cocktail stick and the robe is a mixture of paint and pencil.


Some Tim Holtz remnant rubs finish it off, and then as I tend to do, it was matted onto black card before adding to an 8" x 8" card blank.
I would like to enter this into this months Craft Stamper challenge - anything Goes Here


Have a fabulous Sunday whatever you are doing and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. Oooooooh beautiful, looks like my crafty cousin is on an arty roll at the moment!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Amanda and the image looks fab against your gorgeous background.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and loved reading about you on the craft stamper's profile winner's blogpost :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful rainbow colours - love the slightly soft, chalky look of them - and your Buddha makes for a beautiful focal point, full of positivity and serenity.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning background and a beautiful image, so serene.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning ..... love the background and what a beautiful stamped image. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.