Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Tag it! For Stampotique Designers Challenge

Hi Everyone
It's now week 3 of my guest designer spot for March over at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. 
This week there is a new challenge theme and it's 
"Tag It"
So it's either make a tag or use tags in your project, here's my little piece of inspiration for you.


I have used the fabulous Stampotique character 'fofe', I think he always looks so sad and lost, ah bless! 
My background is a collage of tags onto a tag and then coloured with distress crayons. I have then stamped over them all using 'Mash Up'. I have then added some heat embossed words from 'Barcode Text'.
If you would like to play along with this challenge you will find all the details HERE
thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha brilliant but to be honest I'm not sure I'd like him landing on my doormat.....he'd frighten the cats!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, yes - love the layered tags in the background and the fabulously grungy colours and stamping. Your Junk Male is a treat (but not on my doorstep either, please!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.