Followers

Thursday 7 April 2011

A Little bit of Cute

Day off today, a bit of me time even though there are loads of things I should be doing, especially ironing that thankfully is hidden behind a cupboard door so I can pretend that it isnt there, and as the hoover is also in there I am pretending I havent got one. Awoken early this morning at 6.30am by my poorly puppy Bruce who has been unwell for well over a week now, the details I wont go into but it always ends up with a bucket of hot soapy water, enough said, but another trip to the vets this morning and an injection (again) means that he is feeling very sorry for himself curled up asleep now on the rug. What this all gives me is time at home, and as I stated earlier a little bit of me time.  What else is there to do then than get into my craft room. I was in there well before 8.00am and my first task should really have been to tidy up, but that would be wasting valuable time so I just cleared things to one side and carried on with the job in hand, a birthday card for my Dad which I have to get into the post today, no pressure then. I cant post a picture of it until his birthday as he is likely to see it on my blog. What I can post is a friendship card that I made for a very special friend of mine who recently wasnt feeling to well and I just wanted to let her know that I was thinking about her.
 Hence the title of this blog, I dont do cute but I have to say that Magnolia Stamps "Tilda" has pursueded me otherwise, and I now have quite a collection of both stamps and dies.

All the card had to be distressed and distress inked , cos that's what I do. I have coloured the Tilda with distress inks (still perfecting that technique) I have also used doohickey dies, nestabilities,  papers from my stash, a bit of bling, buttons and flowers.

Hope that you like it as much as my friend did.



Having stopped for a little lunch, once I have finished my dads card I intend to finish of a couple of other projects that I have on the go at the moment, and if I do I will hopefully post them later on.So until then remember "Lifes to short for housework".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.