Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

Tag Tuesday Vintage Sewing

As I am a new blogger, I only started a couple of days ago, this is my first post on a blog challenge. Please treat me gently, but I would appreciate your comments as I have started this blog, as you all have, to share my work and join this wonderful community that I have only so far viewed and been inspired by.

Tim Holtz inspired tag.

 I love his new 2011 stamps and in particular Haberdashery, and those little hanger clips are adorable. I have used the "kiss" technique using Tims new reflections stamps, other stamps are from creative expressions (cotton spools and text) I have added old buttons from my growing collection, and the tag has been trimmed with old dress pattern paper.

I welcome your comments.

thanks

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Tag Tuesday Challenge! I'm so glad you persevered and finally got your tag up. It is splendid!!

    There will be a new challenge every Tuesday morning (US time) so I hope you can play with us as much as you can.

    Thanks for playing,

    Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Your tag is fabulous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda. Congrats with your new blog.
    I love your tag. Those small hangers clips a adorable. Great take on te challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda - it's me again, having a poke around. I LOVE this tag and definitely look forward to keeping up with your blog and crafty adventures!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fouind you by accident and so glad that I did! Adore your tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.