Followers

Thursday 14 November 2013

David Bowie Tribute....

Hi blog friends hope you are all having a great week so far. 
Another weekly challenge over at Stampotique Designers challenge and this week is a
 One Layer Challenge and trust me that is a challenge for me.
This weeks challenge has been set for us by the fabulous Samantha Read and Sam says;

"Hi Stampotiquers! I'm so excited to be your host this week and I'm inviting you to make a creation using just one layer. It doesn't necessarily have to be clean and simple, that's the challenge! I love lots and lots of layers but to achieve a sense of depth to a creation using no embellishments etc can really get you scratching your head and rubbing your chin! 
Most importantly have fun ;)"

For my make this week, if I can't use layers, I will use texture!! and as you will see from the sentiment this card is a tribute to the fantastic David Bowie and "Major Tom" Lyrics.
All this has been created onto an 8" x 8" kraft card
using
Stampotique stamps "3 in a round" & "Two Stars"
Tim Holtz worn alphabet
Prismacolour pencils white and spring green
Modelling Paste Winsor & Newton
Dylusions spray black marble
Perfect pearls - Pearl
Pan Pastels Phthalo Blue and Burnt sienna tint.
thanks for popping by, your visit means a lot to me.
Love
Amanda X

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. Inspirational, Amanda !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect setting for 3 in a round, Amanda! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab Major Tom card with artistic texture Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab one layer card! I could never do that! LOL! Love your planet! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant design and creative make Amanda, live this.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! This is SUPER COOL!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that textured moonscape - what a great look! Fantastic make, Amanda!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like they are watching me now! Great piece

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really 'Loving the Alien(s)!! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the originality, fab! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that funny card very much, wonderful idea and realization, awesome textured moonscape!Great tribute.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful Amanda you did a great job getting so much done with just one layer!! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant use of texture on your Bowie inspired card, the three in a round faces look great peeking out!! Love it ! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.