Followers

Tuesday 19 August 2014

More Brusho and Bleach

Hi
I'm still playing with brusho, I just love this stuff, so much so I have just ordered the last 8 colours to complete my set, a girl just can't have enough colours!!
I have again been combining brusho with bleach this time using "Sunflower" by Indigoblu.
 
 
For my background I have used 3 colours of brusho and then just blown the around the page. I then stamped the sunflower with black versafine and then began removing the colour from the tip of the petals with a fine paintbrush and bleach, is it just me but I love the smell of bleach!!
To make the white dots in the centre of the flower I have removed the colour by dipping the end of a cocktail stick into the bleach. The sentiment is from Paperartsy Hot Picks.
 
 
Right off to play now and make the most of my day off.
Have a lovely day
love
Amanda X


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks stunning, got mine all ready to play with later when I get back in and I'm adding to the collection too!!!

    Just one question been as you are getting terrific results, what paper and weight are you using and where from so I can get some - lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, this is just so creative with wonderful autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo beautiful Amanda. Can't wait any longer.....just been over to Oyster stamps and ordered 6 fab colours! I may have to tap your Brusho know how when I get them though :)

    On the bleach thing,I know my cat goes loopy when bleach is used!

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the orange colour combination looks fantastic. its a beautiful vard.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art created with this new technique is intriguing, Amanda! You are becoming an "enabler" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The result with Brusho is stunning Amanda...such a gorgeous effect with the nice stamp and the text.
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your brusho pieces Amanda, we have loads of it in the art cupboard at school hmmm...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created Amanda! I don't know how you did it but I sure would love to try.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should research to find the best lawyer for your options. Ask for their advice when choosing a good personal injury lawyer.
    www.adamoagency.com |

    www.envisioncentraltexas.com |

    www.aauw-daw.org |

    www.camorhino.com |

    www.apron2apronsisters.com |

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is the simplest way to get club penguin membership codes if you are looking for these these codes then visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.