Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

It's a Little bit French

Hi
and a big hello to my latest followers it's lovely to have you along.
I have today been playing with "Elfe & Oiseau" stamp from the brilliant range of stamps that come from Carabelle Studio.
Having been playing a lot with brusho recently (something you might have noticed) I am trying to use some of the papers that I have created whilst practicing what these fabulous little crystals will do.
 
I have used again some of the brighter colours in the range. I then stamped my image with black versafine and then removed the colour from her skin with bleach. I have added a little bit of colour to her skin using spectrum noir pencils (camera seems to have washed that out a little)
 
 
I then made myself a custom bleach inkpad using a plastic tray and some sheets of kitchen roll paper and then added the bleach, the kitchen roll absorbs the bleach so as to not flood the stamp with the bleach. I then dipped my stamp "Spiritual Journey" by Stampotique and stamped it into the colour, I love how the text has appeared through the colour.
Then finally added the sentiment which thanks to google translates to say
"Love is the dream that isn't a dream" or words to that effect!!
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visit.
Love
Amanda X


14 comments:

  1. Oooh love this, love how you got the colours so vivid and to stay in one place, what's the secret?

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Amanda,you are the Queen of Brushos!! Love this,it's so gorgeous,the colours,image and words everything is perfect,you are very clever :))

    Have a great weekend

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome colours and image. Just ordered some Brusho you have realy inspired me to try this.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Amanda ! Love those stamps... must have a look where I can get them !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Beautiful and I love the use of the Brushos I have them but it's a bit of a hit an miss thing with me and them at the moment but I will be persevering with them for sure. The tip with the bleach is great because I would have been inclined to use a water brush that I keep for bleach and just taken that across the stamp but think this works better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colored creation. Your blog is very inspiring, I'm your new follower:-) I'm glad if you visit me too.
    Have a nice weekend, hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Amanda - really wonderful!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colours Amanda; I set off (online) to buy some more carabelle studio stamps and ended up with new stencils ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer - what a stunning card, Amanda! The colours are just beautiful, and work to frame the vivid glamorous image so perfectly.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow fabulous card, love the effect of the brusho!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Amanda, the bleaching techniques have worked beautifully.
    hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely, Amanda! I love the stamps, of course, but it is all that wonderful color that steals my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Amanda! Looks like you are enjoying the brushos! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just ordered some of these stamps, courtesy of your enabling :) Love your bleach idea, will have to try that. But the fumes?! Uggg Not even heard of brusho. More enabling? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.