Followers

Friday 8 August 2014

Anything Goes at C4E

Hi Everyone
It's another week at Crafts4eternity and it's an
"ANYTHING GOES" week.
For my Anything Goes DT piece I have been playing around again with using stencils as stamps.
 
 
I have used Clarity Butterfly stencil as a stamp, randomly placing ink from mini distress ink pads onto the stencil then lightly misting with water and then placing ink side down to transfer the image. I really love the water colour effect that this technique produces. This was all onto a piece of mixed media card that I had again lightly splattered and splodged with similar colurs of distress inks.
 
 
The script stamp is from Indigoblu and stamped with distress ink for a softer look, while the flowers - again from Indigoblu - Nature Set.
Just for you is from my stamp stash (origins unknown) both of these I have stamped using Archival ink - Potting shed.
One Randomly selected "ANYTHING GOES" project will win 3 downloads of their choice from
"Stamping all Day".
Hope you can find the time to pop over HERE and join in with us all.
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.
Love
Amanda X
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,I have that stencil but would not have thought of using it that way! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice result, stamping with Distress ink...a very lovely card Amanda!
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda. That is one of my favourite ways to use a stencil...and the butterfly looks absolutely brilliant!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, it looks just like a water colour painting.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this "stencil as a stamp technique," Amanda, and it works beautifully! Will definitely try it! Such wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had to stop in to tell you how lovely this is - great DT card for C4E. I need to try this technique...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful - love the colours, and yes, I love that watery stencil stamping technique too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.