Followers

Saturday 23 August 2014

Warm Sunshiny colours

Hi
Over at allsorts challenge blog the new seekly challenge is "Warm sunshiny colours" and using brusho (again) I have been playing around with some of the brighter colours in the range. I have applied the brusho to my page and blown it around to create my background effect.
 
 
The stamps I have used are Flutterby dinkie - Indigoblu
and a sentiment from Sheena Douglass - True Colours.
 
 
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I am away now from a lovely soak in the bath.
Thanks for visiting and see you soon
Love
Amanda X


9 comments:

  1. Wow,this is stunning Amanda,love the blown effect. How do you do that? Wet the paper first and then sprinkle the paints?

    I can't believe how strong the colours are. I am currently sitting here with green hands,can't get the stuff off! Worth it though,stunning colours.

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colour effects, will have to order some of this Brusho I think.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background with the brighter colours Amanda, makes a stunning card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super background Amanda and a prefect backdrop for the lovely butterfly.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous result(s) with that Brusho, Amanda...it's not yet for sale in The Netherlands! Love these bright colours on your great card!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this and I have more colours now to play with too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Brusho background - so much movement and life. Fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.