Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Music as Inspiration at Stampotique (2nd Post today)

Hi
I posted on Facebook this morning that today was going to be a me day, and it has been. I have had a wonderful day just playing in my craftroom some of which you will see in my previous post. I also got the time to enter into this weeks challenge over at stampotique designers challenge. the theme this week is "Music Inspired"
My inspiration for this piece is the song title "Wired for Sound" by Cliff Richard
Starting with a gelli print background, which I thought looked like sound waves, and using the brilliant character "Underwhere" I wired him upto a circuit board and then wired that into the tape deck.
The camera doesn't really pick the wire up clearly but he's definately "Wired".
Text has been stamped using Darkroom Door "Alphabet Medley"
Tape deck is an Indigoblu stamp
Right need to go and clean up now (worst bit)
thanks for visiting
Love Amanda X


16 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love how he's wired for sound and getting it on surrounded by sound waves

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Amanda, this is absolutely fabulous, love the sound waves, love the circuit board, brilliant !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it,everything about it is fun. I adore his little underpants lol :)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like those moving background, goes well with the music theme...the Stampotique stamp is great :-)
    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love this! >:o) Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally wonderful!

    Great background, inspired use of wire, and Underwhere is fab here!

    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehe - what fun, love your bit of circuit board snuck in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your quirky work Amanda and this is another stunner.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW am loving your circuit board and the wire, this is awesome Amanda, oh and the Gelli Print is stunning :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the background!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the whole idea of this one! Beautiful background. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's very cool - the soundwaves in the background, the fabulous curly wire, and fabulous colouring on the image... brilliant.
    Alison xx
    (Refuse to believe it about CR, but then I was in denial about Rolf too.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Love how you have incorporated the wire!
    Thanks for joining us this week at the stampotique designers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is really cool!!!
    Love it <3
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Design Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so creative ! I don't know why but your emails have been going into my
    Spam!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.