Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Brusho and Bleach

Hi
After a shocking day at work today I just had to wind down this evening and what better way than a few hours just playing. I have been playing again with Brusho and some different colours this time, namely yellow and crimson. This time I stamped my image first, added the Brusho and then removed the colour I didnt want with bleach (image stamped in Versafine black).
 
Stamps used Tim Holtz - "The Big Top" & "Bitty Grunge"
Tim holtz stencil - "Rays" using picket fence distress stain
Sentiment Artistic Outpost - "Send in the clowns"
A a torn strip of Admit One washi tape.
 
I am entering this into this weeks challenge at Make My Monday where the theme this week is
CIRCUS.
Thanks for visiting
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Oooh wow, these look great, haven't cracked my pots open yet!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, great colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours, will have to have a look for this maker. its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant - and terrifying! The scariest clowns out there, and they look just amazing here.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in this week at MMM - your creation is fab - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with this technique, Amanda, but I am in love with the results! Your great color palette sets the stage for your impressive stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous creation and thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Amanda, good luck !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear! This is somewhat scary, ,
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.