Followers

Sunday 19 July 2015

Banksy in a Spin

Hi Everyone
A quick post and another paint spinning card from me, can't you tell how addictive this is? This time I have used the spinning paint toy I recently purchased with just 2 colours of paint. The toy only makes 4" square prints which this is, but with a bit of modifying I have managed to print up to 6" square. I have a couple of prints that size that I have still to turn into cards. 


Main image is from the Banksy collection from BeeCrafty and sentiment is a kids quote stamp from Inkadinkado both stamped with black archival.
Hope you're having a lovely sunday
thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X
T


7 comments:

  1. I have one of those spin toys somewhere (from toys r us?) - they're really cool. Your spin print looks fantastic with the silhouetted figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is just soooo adorable. Love the spin effect! Just INCREDIBLE Amanda. j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous paint effects Amanda and a super card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooohhh a spinning paint toy, that sounds such a cool plaything. I wonder just how messy it is because my crafty space is teeny tiny, I end up with paint all over the place without the aid of a spinning toy!!!
    Love the effect and set against the black and white mats make the colours pop all the moreso.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love this one, really effective but unfortunately YOU are adding to my wishlist of stamps and gadgets and that's really BAD :/
    Big I'm not amused hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - look at that... I had a paint spinner when I was a child, and this has just brought back lots of happy spattery memories! Perfect stamp choices.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that amazing card with the spinning effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.