Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

That's Crafty Launch Own Brand Stencils

Hi everyone
My project today features some of the fabulous new Dinky stencils and masks that were launched yesterday by Laura and Graham at That's Crafty, you can see the complete range HERE.
These are fabulous ATC sized stencils that are so versatile in their uses, not just for ATC's. Along side this launch is the launch of pre cut ATC's and A4 sheets in a variety of alterable surfaces.
To support this fabulous product launch I have made 3 ATC's using a selection of the stencils on the greyboard ATC's.
Here's a sneek peak of the 3 of them



to see them all and how I made them you just need to go HERE. All this week the DT will be showcasing their makes with these fabulous Dinky stencils.
Here is just a few of them to wet your appetite
for the full range just click HERE to see all 26 fabulous designs and only £2.99 each.
I hope you will follow the That's Crafty Blog to see what my team mates make using these stencils  with a new project from them each day this week.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Just been to look. Love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen these, they look fabulous, great texture stencils.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course I know they'll all be stunners as usual but of course I must just go and double check ;)
    Biggest arty ATC hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went for a look they are all beautiful ! Great colours and textures :) Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! And those stencils look just as cool too, I can feel my bank balance draining again lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a look at these over at TC - fabulous ATCs, and how cool those stencils look.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.