Followers

Friday 31 July 2015

Purple Passion At That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi everyone
and an extra special hello and welcome to my latest followers, thank you for joining me on my arty journey.
Today sees the start of another new challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme for the next 2 weeks is
PURPLE PASSION
So we are hoping you will join in with us and share your purple creations. The DT have created some fabulous inspiration for you and to get things started here's mine.


For those of you that regularly follow my blog you will have noticed that I have developed a bit of an addiction for paint spinning, having purchased a kids paint spinning machine. The machine creates the most fabulous effects with paint. I have used one such creation for this card using a combination of purple and white paint. 


The background it has been mounted on has been made using Adirondack Eggplant spray. I sprayed a pool of it on my card and then blew the ink around with spritzer tool, you could use a straw for the same effect.
My flower is from the Prima set "Floral and I have drawn the stem to add to it. The flower has then been coloured with Prismacolor pencils.
"Inspire" sentiment in from a Clarity Stamps Word Strip.
To finish I added dots of Ranger white enamel accents.
So we all hope that you'll pop over and play along with us all HERE
and just to remind you that one randomly chosen winner will receive a £20 voucher to spend in That's Crafty fabulous store.
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visit.
Love
Amanda X

11 comments:

  1. Wow - another fabulously spun card! Love the two layers, and the enamel dots finish it off perfectly.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Amanda Love the effects the paint spinning creates . The hand drawn stem really does gives a 3d life to your flower. The enamel dots are a perfect finishing touch .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the flower and how weird we've both drawn stripy things too! Love the word too, my favourite ;)
    Biggest arty twins hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic paint effects Amanda, its a beautiful card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous effect with the paint spinning, the 2 layers a wonderful.
    Stunning image.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous make. so much dimension created xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning composition, I love the inverting colors, that makes a great effect.
    I wish you a nice weekend, dear Amanda,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Totally amazing card Amanda. Love the spun elements which suit the flower perfectly.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.