Followers

Thursday 16 July 2015

R.I.P. Lily Chilvers

Hi everyone

As many of will of heard, the talented Lily Chilvers of Octopode Factory fame has sadly passed away, so young, so sad. In honor of her and her fabulous quirky images I have made a card using one of her fabulous rubber stamps.


I have used from Octopode Factory "Long Legged Boot Bird" coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils.
Background was one I had already made in my stash and I have added the Words from Tim Holtz set 
"Way With Words"
If you own any Octopode stamps or Digi images I hope you'll join me in making something with them to recognise the talent of Lily.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. a great tribute to a talented soul x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tribute card, such tragic news for someone so young too. I sadly dont own any Octopode images otherwise I'd have made something too
    Biggest hugs
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My very first digi stamp was from Lily...so very sad to hear of her passing and prayers for her mother, family and friends across the globe. What a beautiful tribute Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely that you made something in her honour, this is so beautiful Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful tribute for Lily, her talent will be missed by many.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to honour Lily's amazing talent. I know Mandy and Amber will be very touched.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very sad - a lovely tribute card.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.