Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Boomshockalocka!

Happy Sunday Everyone
 I hope you have all got a lovely day ahead of you. I was up with the lark this morning, not out of choice though, don't you just hate it when you can have a lie in but wake up early and can't get back to sleep. So I am up and at them this morning!!
Thought I would start the day with a Banksy themed card.


I started with a distress ink stencilled background from my stash and added the Inspird by Banksy image Ghetto Rat from Beecrafty.


I heat embossed his chain using a versamark pen and gold embossing powder, every rat needs his bling!
Other stamps are from Ka Boom set by Cas-ual Fridays
Cool stamp unknown.
Have a Boomshockalocka Sunday
and I'll see you soon
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition and the funny feeling to me makes me smile.
    I wish you a nice sunday, dear Amanda
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic, cute card, love the bling on the chain.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha yes the bling on the chain is a brilliant touch, only you'd think of that one! Another poptastic card from the Princess of Pop Art no less ;)
    Big stop eating cake hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those rainbow blocks of colour - and the Banksy image is brilliant. Sorry you missed out on a lie-in - hate that!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baautiful card Amanda and love the colour blocking with Mr Rat.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.