Followers

Saturday 1 August 2015

Anything but a Card Challenge at Katzelkraft for August

Hi Everyone
As it's the start of a new month today, that also means the start of a new monthly challenge at 
Katzelkraft Challenge Blog
I got the chance to pick this months theme and I have chosen
"ANYTHING BUT A CARD"
and to start this theme I have made a seaside themed wall hanging 



I have hopefully captured the thoughts of summer on this with words from Andy Skinner stencil "Serendipity. There is lots of texture on this with texture paste which unfortunately the photograph doesn't really pick up. The stamped image I have used is "Mouettes" which you will find HERE.
I stamped it onto tissue paper and applied with gel media.


All colouring, after a coat of gesso, has been done with Gelatos and distress inks. Also a white gel pen.
I would love it if you joined in with us this month, you could be the winner of a 15 euro voucher to spend on Katzelkraft branded stamps.
Simple rule is to use at least one Katzelkraft stamp on your project.
To play along click HERE
thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sample Amanda!!
    I don't have this stencil by Andy Skinner, would love having it, lucky you! :D
    Well, I'm working on my blog post to announce also your challenge... I'm in late! :)
    Big hugs, enjoy your Sunday Amanda
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab hanging, the only question is are they the naughty, vicious seagulls?!
    Biggest fan huggies
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes... that has a real serenity to it. I'd dismissed this stencil because I like my fonts with serifs, but I have to confess I'm tempted now. Oh to be at the seaside...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.