Followers

Sunday 16 August 2015

If I Ruled the World.........

Hi Everyone
Sadly after 2 weeks off work I have to go back to work tomorrow, I went to tidy up my craftroom but couldn't help having a little play at the same time (needless to say it isn't now that tidy). I have made a tag using Kate Crane's "Queen of Everything" from Stampotique 


I had this tag lying around that I had used up some left over Dina Wakley magenta paint on through 3 That's Crafty Dinky stencils diamond circles, chequerboard and circles. I then sprayed on some Dylusions lemon zest spray and some Hickory smoke distress spray stain. I doodled around the stencilling with both a black and a white pen.
My image The Queen has been coloured with Prismacolour pencils and my quote has been typed out on my vintage typewriter. 
I have eaten sooooo much bad stuff whilst I have been off and can feel that a few pounds have gone on so back to my healthy eating regime tomorrow, but why oh why can't cake have NO calories??
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


5 comments:

  1. This is fabby and you really are the Princess of Pencils! Well you'd think carrot cake would be okay wouldn't you lol
    Biggest hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely warm colours ! Great tag !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, and a fabulous idea - no-calorie-cake! I love the colours - isn't Hickory Smoke a joy. Glad to hear you've enjoyed a break - I hope the return to work isn't too horrid today.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag, great quote, haha
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag! Love the colouring on the dress, it seems to glow! And what a wonderful thought, no calories in cake!! 😄 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.