Followers

Saturday 29 August 2015

New Stampotique stamps and New Pencils

Hi Everyone
After a hectic 2 days at work with another 2 to go before normality resumes, whatever normal is? what better way to chill out than to play with new stuff. I recently bought some of the newly released Stampotique stamps and got myself a full set of Polychromos pencils. I sold some of my stash I no longer use and that paid for my pencils, so I got them free, well that's the way I look at it!!




I have always previously coloured with Prismacolour or Spectrum Noir pencils so did I need another set? After playing with the Polychromos yes I do!!! I have a lot more practicing to do but my initial feelings on them is I love them!!! There is a place for all of them in my life but I think I might just have found a new favourite.

As I haven't mastered them at all yetI didn't want to tackle the background so I have coloured the background using distress inks as watercolours.
Stampotique stamps used are:-
Mansfield Sea Turtle
Marcel Sea Turtle
Barcode Text 
I would like to enter this into this weeks challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge who have the theme of Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with the new stamps! Love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new stamps and pencils, you've done a wonderful job with both. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out with the old, in with the new! I think the colouring already looks pretty fabulous… I'm not even going to look up the Polychromos as I've been splurging lately - but I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of what you do with them. The turtles are marvellous too… lovely card.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a beautiful creation with your new stamps and pencils!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Amanda, I am yet to ink up those two ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful background, love how it looks. The turtles make me want to visit the beach! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Amanda. Your turtles look awesome!

    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  8. BrillNt background and the turtles are fab!
    Thank you for joining us at the SDC blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.