Followers

Monday 3 August 2015

Crazy Bird in a Spin

Hi Everyone
After a busy day gardening, thankfully the cordless hedge trimmer has run out of battery, I'm having a little rest in my craft room and thought I would share with you a card I made recently. I'm still playing with my toy paint spin machine, thanks Hermine Koster you have given me a new addiction!!
This time I have used aqua tints to spin with.


The bird I am sure needs no introduction (Tim's Crazy Birds) but I have given her a heart.


Coloured with distress inks and then spritz with distress marker spritzing tool, not my technique as I saw this on line but can't remember where, but fab technique, thanks.

Splattered heart stamp - Indigoblu
Sentiment - Tim Holtz

Right off to see if there is enough power in my hedge trimmer, sigh!!
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


7 comments:

  1. Awesome card Amanda and the spun background is just stunning!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Southern Stunner, there's no stopping you spinning around is there?! Dread to think what I'd make doing that....I'd make myself homeless no doubt ha ha ha
    Biggest messy hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love your spinning paint backgrounds, another super card and I love that you gave the bird a heart to wear.
    .
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a fun card. I see, I must search my spin tool too the next time :-)
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new technique - fab result and perfect to accompany a crazy bird ( not you - Tim's version!) Nikkixx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! That background is one of the coolest thing EVER!! Ah-mazingly funky and super super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.