Followers

Friday 14 August 2015

Under The Sea for That's Crafty Challenges

Hi everyone
It's time for another challenge fortnight at That's Crafty Challenges and our theme for the next 2 weeks is
 "UNDER THE SEA"
so we all can't wait to see what you create. My team mates have created a fabulous variety of makes to get your creative juices flowing and to start things off here's mine.


I have made a card using stamps from the following Dylusions stamps sets:-
Under the Sea
Inbetweenies 
Say how it is
I stamped my images then masked them off before applying acrylic paint to create my background. Once all the paint was dry I removed the paint from over my masked images (I masked with Pebeo gum).
Images were coloured with Prismacolour pensils.




 I then stamped some plant life and stencilled the bubbles through the That's Crafty bubbles dinky stencil with white ink. Finally I stamped and cut out my sentiment.

Like I said, we'd love it if you came and played along with us HERE and as always with our challenges, one lucky winner will receive a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Craftys store.

Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha like this one, fab under the sea card ;)
    Big watery hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh - heheheheheh - wow Amanda - this is INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL.... heheheheh - made my day. Love it... the colors, the sentiment, the scene.... Yep, I agree... You are sitting there creating FABULOUSNESS!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously quirky Amanda and just love that text.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The words and images you added make is a fantastic fun card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Amanda, love the words with those images.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blue swirls of movement in the water, and the creatures are hilarious!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.